2015年6月8日星期一

Touch screen and display monitor

Recently got a Planar Touch Screen LCD ( PCT2265), but as it turns out, it only works as a touch screen and that means that connecting a mouse or keyboard disables the touch feature. I hope I'm asking this in the right place, so is there any way someone can recommend a Touch screen that accepts different inputs without disabling the touch functionality?
Touch screen Digitizer For TomTom Go 4CQ01

Why does the sound have to go through your monitor? I assume that the monitor is HDMI and your laptop is sending both audio and video over that connection.
You should still be able to connect to the headphone/line out on the laptop, just be sure to select the correct playback device in your audio properties.
If Windows 7, right click the speaker icon in the taskbar, select "Playback Devices". You should see the default playback device listed as "Digital Audio (HDMI)", right click another device (likely labeled "Speakers" or "Headphones") and select that as your default playback device.
If you are serious in to music production, I highly recommend you get an outboard audio interface, my go to is the Focusrite Scarlett Series. If you have no need for balanced output or things like MIDI, will work just fine.
I just bought a LG 27MP75. It's just a big LCD monitor, so I can have a bigger screen and work (music production). Normally I have my speakers hooked up to my stereo receiver, and stereo receiver plugged right into my laptop headphone jack, and everything's golden.
Now, instead, it has to plug into my monitor, and there's this TERRIBLE his / background noise coming from it, and anytime the bass hits it causes distortion. I've tested this out on my speakers and headphones.
Is there any way around this? Or do I have to return this? I'm asking here in case any audiophiles use LCD's and have run into this problem. Maybe I caught a bad batch? Or this is the norm?
Screens usually put out around 5500k light, which is close to the color of the sky on an average clear day. This is so that it matches the fluorescent lighting used in offices all over the world.
"Daylight" like that can keep us awake and alert even late at night. You can use an app called f.lux that will change the color temperature of your screen over the course of the day, reducing the amount of blue as it gets later in the day,.

没有评论:

发表评论